At Addiction Prevention Coalition (APC), we hire deeply committed, talented, and experienced individuals who want to help to fight substance use disorder through awareness, prevention, and connection. Our staff includes experts in a variety of fields who share a common passion for our work.
Our shared values inform how we work together including:
- Commit to fulfilling our mission and purpose
- Serve with compassion and empathy
- Use our voice to empower others and ourselves
- Foster trust and accountability
- Share responsibility for the health of our organization
- Collaborate to maximize our impact
- Champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Embrace innovation and creativity
APC is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we serve.